 Town / 5539
Re: What do fire chiefs drive?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 05:34:01 GMT

Hi all,
my lego cheifs drive around in sporty wagons. while the real ones where i
live (Queensland, Australia) get around in sedans

Aaron

"Suzanne Rich" <suz@baseplate.com> wrote in message
I looked through some AFOLs' FD MOCs to answer this question for myself.
(The concensus seems to be: SUVs, over the traditional red car.) But
there are *so* many FD sites (!), I thought I'd just ask the question • here.

The reason I ask is, my brother is a fire chief who recently had to
argue for his new truck (replacing the town's old car - totaled in a
crash). I'd like to cheer him up by pointing to some minifig chiefs'
vehicles..

-Suz