 Town / 5536
5535  |  5537
Subject:
What do fire chiefs drive?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 21:04:32 GMT

I looked through some AFOLs' FD MOCs to answer this question for myself.
(The concensus seems to be: SUVs, over the traditional red car.) But
there are *so* many FD sites (!), I thought I'd just ask the question here.

The reason I ask is, my brother is a fire chief who recently had to
argue for his new truck (replacing the town's old car - totaled in a
crash). I'd like to cheer him up by pointing to some minifig chiefs'
vehicles..

-Suz