 Town / 5514
Re: MOC: Dutch Otherdam downtown and Suburbian home 'Wybert'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 08:08:24 GMT

In lugnet.town, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
Hey,

I saw the entry for the ISCC yesterday.  One word - amazing.  There are so
many cool details.  Each of the buildings is a cool MOC just by itself, so
the overall picture is overwhelming.  I especially like the one that is
supposed to be more eroded, older stone.  Of course, having this all be a
trip to a LEGO store makes a very cute inside joke, and your solution for
those loose parts bins works really well.  Little details like the
micro-scale version of the Red Baron plane are also very nice.

Bruce

I'm glad you noticed the details and inside jokes. Thanks for your remarks.

Eric