 Town / 5493
Re: MOC: Dutch Otherdam downtown and Suburbian home 'Wybert'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 14:02:40 GMT

In lugnet.town, Eric Brok writes:
New on LEGO on my mind:

*Otherdam downtown*
Otherdam downtown is a LEGO version of an imaginary Dutch city block. Have a
look at a mix of old and new, along a typical canal.
Take a visual tour through town. Building tips will be added soon.

I didn't see it on ISCC II yet.

But Wow! What a great presentation, I've just spent 10 minutes following all
the zoom in and pan links and it's really splendid the way you have
everything linked together, it adds a lot.

And of course the underlying models are great too. You've shown lots of
techniques that aren't used that often. I was particularly taken with the
(record store?) building that has the insectoids wing sign... clever use of
those translucent panels!

Thanks for sharing. Spotlighted.