 Town / 5489
MOC: Dutch Otherdam downtown and Suburbian home 'Wybert'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 09:14:04 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

New on LEGO on my mind:

*Otherdam downtown*
Otherdam downtown is a LEGO version of an imaginary Dutch city block. Have a
look at a mix of old and new, along a typical canal.
Take a visual tour through town. Building tips will be added soon.

Also, ride along with Sally on her bike to check out the new LEGO brand
store in town. This little story is submitted as an entry to the
International System Creativity Contest of 1000Steine.

ISCC: http://www.creativity-contest.net
LEGO on my mind: http://home.zonnet.nl/ericbrok/legomind/index.htm?s=models
(select Buildings from menu)

*Wybert home*
This is a remarkable suburbian home with slanted walls, which you can build
yourself from the supplied building instructions.