 Town / 5361
    Car size question. —Shirley Kearns
   Hi, Can anyone tell me where to find instructions for a family sedan-style car that'll seat 4 minifigs? I checked the building instructions site, but all the cars I was able to find, were for only 1 or 2 figs. I'd really like to seat a group of 4, (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Car size question. —Adrian Drake
   (...) You might want to consider picking up the Harry Potter Escape From Privet Drive set: (URL) car is 6 wide and seats two minifigs easily, and looks like it's got a back seat that might be adaptable to seat two more. If you buy a couple and get (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Car size question. —Shirley Kearns
   Hi Adrian, (...) I've got 3 of Privet Drive, so I have lots of blue pieces, but the car doesn't hold more than 2 people. In fact, this is the car I want to expand to hold four people, but having no experience making cars, I don't have any idea how I (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Car size question. —Jerry Sievert
    (...) there's an easy modification to get it to hold one additional person. if you take out the two 2x4 dark grey bricks out of the back, and replace them with a single 2x4 brick and a 1x4 brick, then remove the two stacked 1x4 wavy white pieces, (...) (22 years ago, 19-Oct-02, to lugnet.town)