 Town / 5363
Re: Car size question.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 12:09:21 GMT

In lugnet.town, Shirley Kearns writes:
Hi, Can anyone tell me where to find instructions for a family sedan-style
car that'll seat 4 minifigs? I checked the building instructions site, but
all the cars I was able to find, were for only 1 or 2 figs. I'd really like
to seat a group of 4, and I haven't a clue how to make a car from scratch.
Thanks for any help. Shirley.

You might want to consider picking up the Harry Potter Escape From Privet
Drive set:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4728

That car is 6 wide and seats two minifigs easily, and looks like it's got a
back seat that might be adaptable to seat two more.  If you buy a couple and
get two sets of doors, you could probably adapt the design to make it a 4
door model too.  I don't own this set yet, so I can't tell you if you can
actually put two people in the back seat or not, though.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com