 Town / 5369
Re: Car size question.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 04:23:24 GMT

I've got 3 of Privet Drive, so I have lots of blue pieces, but the car
doesn't hold more than 2 people.

there's an easy modification to get it to hold one additional person.

if you take out the two 2x4 dark grey bricks out of the back, and replace them
with a single 2x4 brick and a 1x4 brick, then remove the two stacked 1x4 wavy
white pieces, you can fit a third person in.

as for expanding to four people, without actually taking the car apart,
i see a possibility:

   o move the front wheels one forward, expand the front with a 2x4 blue
     plate (like in the back)

   o add a 1x6 blue plate to fill in the now empty space

   o move the doors one space forward

   o put an additional set of doors, backwards, where the 1x2 blue bricks
     were (suicide door style)

that should at least get you going, i hope ;-)

if that doesn't though, let me know and i'll try to model it for you.