 Town / 5304
Re: MOC: Another FedEx truck, & a 4-wide 2002 Mini Cooper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 18:53:36 GMT

Looks good.  How is the diagonal 1x1 tile attached?

I have a 1x1-brick-with-recessed-stud (http://img.lugnet.com/ld/7/4070.gif)
sitting on its back, so that its top-stud faces out towards the front of the
truck.  This makes it 2/3 tall, so it fits perfectly between the grille and
the fender-piece.  Since the 1x1 tile is diagonal, it looks like the tile is
attached to the grill, and it squeezes nicely past the 1x1 round headlight.
(In my 6-wide van I "cheated" and used some silly putty, and I didn't want
to have to do that again!) :)

Sean
---
The Brick Apple - New York City in Lego