 Town / 5303
Re: MOC: Another FedEx truck, & a 4-wide 2002 Mini Cooper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 18:42:34 GMT

Neat.  I could see using both of these in a town.  One would be the kind of
truck that drives cross-country, while the other for making in-town deliverys.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking.  Here in Manhattan I've been seeing a new
type of "mini" UPS / FedEx step-van around.  They're taller than a cargo
van, but not too much wider or longer.  So I imagine that my 4-wide van is
one of those, and my 6-wide is one of the normal, larger vans.

Well done.  There is a serious amount of SNOT necessary to get those shapes.
Bravo.

Heh, thanks.  In the Mini, I have used so many techniques to get the bricks
up sideways (and in so many places) that the entire chassis is only
connected to the base via two studs in the back.  Maybe I'll take some
pictures of the car semi-disassembled, if anyone is interested in seeing how
I got it all together.

Sean