 Town / 5297
Re: BrickTopia Spaceport
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 22:49:03 GMT

In lugnet.town, Adrian Drake writes:
Good gravy that's big!  It has that typically Hamiltonesque curved shape
(either you have a stupidly high lego budget, or bricklink really likes you)
I have acquired the green panels over the last two years.  I bought several
6199's (the only set where these are available).  I also got several from
local folks that were unloading parts when 6199 was really cheap.  Finally,
I've found several large batches of these available on BrickLink.  They are
only for sale rarely.

This has a really cool shape, with its very non-rectilinear footprint.  I
dig it mightily.  Have you given any thought to doing a Bricktopia Moonbase
module or three?  I think your designs lend themselves very well to a
space-based world.
Thanks - I thought about a moon base, but it wouldn't fit well with the town
I have built in my LEGO room.  I also don't really have any local moonbase
buddies with which to combine modules.