 Town / 5293
Re: BrickTopia Spaceport
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 18:52:19 GMT

Dang thats one big place!  Great job Brad.
Its cool how you can see the inside of all the
levels b/c of the green windows.  HLDITY to build it?
Hasta La Vista, Sean

In lugnet.announce.moc, Brad Hamilton writes:
This is the massive, new BrickTopia Spaceport.

The raw BrickShelf pictures are here:

The associated web pages with descriptions are here:
http://members.cox.net/bhamilto1/topia/space.htm
http://members.cox.net/bhamilto1/topia/spacei.htm

Also, I've designed a new space launch vehicle:
http://members.cox.net/bhamilto1/topia/space90.htm

Here is the main BrickTopia web site:
http://members.cox.net/bhamilto1/topia/topia.htm

Feedback is appreciated