 Town / 5274
Re: U-Haul
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 04:14:50 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Reed Anderson writes:
My family moved several times when I was a child, and we used U-Hauls.  As a
result they have always interested me.
Anyway, here are the pics.

Here's the folder:  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=25998

And until moderation, here are the deep links:

Overall View:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Gingivere/U-Haul/uhaul01.jpg

The same, from slightly above:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Gingivere/U-Haul/uhaul02.jpg

Side View:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Gingivere/U-Haul/uhaul03.jpg

Front View:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Gingivere/U-Haul/uhaul04.jpg

Back View:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Gingivere/U-Haul/uhaul05.jpg

Inside the Cab:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Gingivere/U-Haul/uhaul06.jpg

PLMKWYT!
Reed

WOW!  that's so close to the real thing.  It maintains the whole look  &
proportions of the actual truck design & has nice detail.  Very good 'tapering'
on the 'nose' of the truck, too.

Jeff