 Town / 5273
Re: Images from Legofest 10 th (march 2002)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 03:26:48 GMT

Pedro Silva wrote:
A question arises in my mind, though: how have you accomplished the
modification of the metroliner, in order to use monorail as base? Didn't
that cause instability? You mention it *might* jump on the dune... but what
about curves, are they negociated at high speed with ease? What about the
ground, is it "lowered" comparing it to the original (train version)?

Monorails run pretty slowly which makes them able to take quite a load.
I just built a fairly tall 6-wide monorail (at least as tall as the
Metroliner monorail) which runs just fine.

Frank