 Town / 5265
Re: 4 new MOCs: Ford Econoline, an SUV, Lincoln Towncar, Minivan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 16:46:25 GMT

A Ford Econoline "city" cargo van, with some roof doohickeys ... and grafitti!

A Lincoln Town Car.  (Known here as "black cars"... there are actually more
of them in New York City than there are taxi cabs!)

Hi Sean,

These two are my favorite. The town car really looks right and I like the
van as well. I really like the inclusion of graffiti...it adds realism. How
did you do it? A clear label and permanent marker? Have you thought about a
front bumper of some type for the van?

Thanks,
Jonathan