 Town / 5257
  Re: City blocks

Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote in message ... (...) Jacob, what's your thinking on having the sidewalk be part of the building module? My preference would be to have the sidewalk separate (as part of the road plate) but I'm interested in your reasons. (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: City blocks

(...) My main reason is that it makes for an easy way to connect buildings to their surroundings, but there is also the benefit of making it easier for the buildings to utilise their sidewalk. I was probably also inspired by one of the LTC's, which (...) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.town)