 Town / 5244
  Re: BrickTopia Luxury Apartments

Brad, Wow! As usual, you have taken seemingly useless elements and used them in ways no other person has thought possible. I love the pool design. How did you attach the panels? Great use of elements at the entrance. The bowling alley! Very creative (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: BrickTopia Luxury Apartments

(...) Thanks for the compliments. (...) The panels are attached by using a 2x2x3.3? aquazone column with a 2x4 set of studs on the side. I used one of these pieces on each side of the panel assembly at the bottom. The panel assembly is heavily (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.town)