 Town / 5244
Re: BrickTopia Luxury Apartments
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 02:17:43 GMT

Brad,

Wow!  As usual, you have taken seemingly useless elements and used them in
ways no other person has thought possible.  I love the pool design.  How did
you attach the panels?  Great use of elements at the entrance.

The bowling alley!  Very creative use of hinges for the floor.  Like the
pins! Creative Bionicle mask use, Star Wars figure use, etc.

Like the windows outside the exercise room.

Excellent work as usual,

-Kevin

In lugnet.announce.moc, Brad Hamilton writes:
This is my latest high-rise building:
http://members.cox.net/bhamilto1/topia/apt.htm

It features several large appartments, a built-in bowling alley, a roof-top
swimming pool, and an exercise room.

Don't miss the detailed interior here.  As usual, there are some interesting
stories to go along with the pictures.
http://members.cox.net/bhamilto1/topia/apti.htm

Here are the raw BrickShelf pictures featuring even more shots.

Comments are encouraged.