 Town / 5158
    Re: Academy of Music: Version Two —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) Hi David, I think you really brought this model to life! It looks great. Taking the photographing it outside really adds a lot too. I really like the street level changes/additions as well as the wider windows on the other levels. Congrats! (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Academy of Music: Version Two —David Kohrman
   (...) Thanks for the comments! I've long admired your work and must admit it has inspired me. I agree with the bringing the model to life. This version seems much more like a live building to me then the old one. Glad you like it. Thanks again! (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.town)