 Town / 5145
Re: Real "lights" in town?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 20:05:03 GMT

"Pedro Silva" <el_gordo@netc.pt> wrote in message
news:H1zDJA.2tv@lugnet.com...
That would depend.
If you're after large towers with projectors, there is a fairly high • chence
they will overheat.
But supposing you intend to build a soccer stadium, and that it is covered
all around, you could always follow the latest trend in stadium-building • and
place the lights *all around* the seats' cover, pointed downwards to the
field. I know there are some modern stadiums featuring this, I just dunno
*which* (it is likely to be a stadium from a major european team)

Hope to have helped,

Pedro

Yep, that's exactly what I'm planning to do.  Instead of the traditional
light towers at the corners of the stadium, I'm trying to install some
little lights on the 2nd level facing around the stadium.  I'm wondering if
it is safe to put together some lights that are similar to having 2 rows of
4 5034 together.

Kevin