 Town / 5129
    Re: BrickTopia Museum of Modern Art —Jason Spears
   (...) Looks cool Brad. As usual, a very interesting building. I really do like the contrast between the black and the white. I like your particular building style. It's very unique. -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears MichLUG - (URL) Page - (URL) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.town)

        Re: BrickTopia Museum of Modern Art —Brad Hamilton
   (...) Thanks for the compliments. I always like to try for something new and different. Although I might use an existing building or design as inspiration, I let the pieces modify that design to fit their look, so the final creation often looks (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.town)