 Town / 5076
    Re: Farm Tractor —Bruce Hietbrink
   Hey, I saw this on Brickshelf earlier. Very nice. I really like how you did the part on the side where you can see the engine. I didn't reallize that the "space gun" piece came in red. I'd love to see some farm themed sets from Lego. Town (at least (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Farm Tractor —Mike Petrucelli
     I forgot to mention in my first post that a yield sign was painted orange by my NLSO to make a "slow moving vehicle" warning sign. (...) Doing that in 3 studs wide took a few revisions to make it sturdy. I will have to take a picture of the tractor (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.town)

         Re: Farm Tractor —Bruce Hietbrink
     (...) Yes. I've always said that a molded cow would be a very useful part. They could use the same molds as the horse for the body and would just need a new head mold, probably with a clip that you could put one of those horn pieces from the (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.town)

         Re: Farm Tractor —Mike Petrucelli
     (...) has (...) fans (...) Yes the Gungan beast was absurd. It is proof that molds must not cost that much in relation to total sets produced. Factor that into how many different sets cattle, even chickens, and pigs could be used in. I remain (...) (22 years ago, 24-Aug-02, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Farm Tractor —Benjamin Whytcross
   (...) G'day, if you're refering to the part i think you are, they came in the large stable set from the mid-late '80's [6379]...unfortuntely, I doubt they were ever in a space set. Benjamin Whytcross (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.town)