 Town / 5059
    Re: Sidewalks for Minifig Safety —Mark Papenfuss
   (...) about keeping minifigs upright on tiles.. (URL) I guess he had too much Legoland Ale ;) But this topic is something I am very interested in. The tile sidewalks do look nice, but the plate sidewalks would provide a much more stable platform for (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Sidewalks for Minifig Safety —Scott Sanburn
     Mark & All, (...) Well, minifigs do fall over occasionally, but using them in a multiple of creations and shows now, most of them do stand the test. With trains and other things running by. And it is not too big of deal to stand a few up during a (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Sidewalks for Minifig Safety —Brendan Coughlin
    (...) I LOVE the tiles for sidewalks. I think it looks classy and realistic. And I agree it is tough to keep minifigs up. But one solution that I thought of is to use 1x2 plates with the single stud on top that way you can place one foot on the (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.town)