 Town / 4990
Re: Another roadster...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 13:57:00 GMT

Joe - Your roadsters are fantastic!  I hadn't seen the red one previously so
your announcement about the green one gave me the chance to see them both
for the first time.  The designs on these cars are really well done and are
exactly the kind of thing I was planning to go searching for at some point.
I had been thinking about how I wanted to deck out my house & gardens MOC
called Brickenbloom (link below) as far as mini-figs and vehicles go.

Being a huge fan of the British TV version of "Jeeves and Wooster" (with Fry
& Laurie) and Wodehouse in general I had sort of imagined a 1930ish type of
scene with genteel folks being served tea in the gardens by servants and the
latest roadsters parked out by the stables.  Your cars are exactly the kind
of legomobiles I imagined the figs of Brickenbloom would be tooling around in.

Recent well-dressed figs from the Monster Studios and Harry Potter themes
make perfect drivers for these cars.

Keep up the good work Joe.  I'll definitely be looking back at your pictures
for future inspiration in my own automotive design efforts.

Greg

Brickenbloom House & Gardens:

In lugnet.announce.moc, Joe Meno writes:
this time in green! And while some compromises were made (no 1x1 modified clip
plates at all in green), I was able to build in a trunk!

As a result, it's two studs longer.

And there's an MP3 player on the passenger side too!  (It was a request:))

Just go to...

PLMKWYT!

Joe Meno