 Town / 4989
Re: Circa 1880 Horse Drawn, Steam Powered Fire Engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 04:40:41 GMT

In lugnet.town, Josh Baakko writes:
Well here it is!!  my Horse Drawn, Steam Powered Fire Engine!!  I wanted
some that kinda looked older, then I saw this picture in a book, of one, &
went from there!!  The Boiler has hot coals in the rear, the driver has
reins...  the Hoses have brass fittings...

I'm building a hose cart also...
Josh

Very cool! I would love to see more horse-drawn vehicles from that period.
Keep up the good work.

-Marc Nelson Jr.