 Town / 5006
Re: Another roadster...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 21:19:38 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Joe Meno writes:
this time in green! And while some compromises were made (no 1x1 modified clip
plates at all in green), I was able to build in a trunk!
As a result, it's two studs longer.

Oooo nifty.  And I see that it's big enough to hold a couple pieces of luggage!
Your minifigs are definitely travelling in style.  :-,

And there's an MP3 player on the passenger side too!  (It was a request:))

Thank you!  Now about that Ogg Vorbis... ;-D

Cheers,
- jsproat