 Town / 4943
Re: And now for something different
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 14:57:43 GMT

Joe,

I hope you don't take a contract out on me just yet -- but I built your car
last night.  Well, most of it anyway.  :-,

http://www.sproat.us/jeremy/lego/chrysalis/index.jsp

Dude, your car rocks!  That thing you did with the curved slopes threw me
for a loop -- and I'm not 100% sure I have a 6x6 plate in red but I am 98%
sure you used one.  And that trick with the gray tap pieces, dang that's a
cool job.

Anyways, thanks for such a cool model!

Cheers,
- jsproat