 Town / 4942
Re: New vehicles in my Brickshelf folder!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 12:42:09 GMT

In lugnet.town, Pierre Normandin writes:
Hi all!

I've put many new vehicles in my Brickshelf folder lately, so here they are:

Highway maintenance "bumper truck" (does anybody knows the right term?).

Hearse.

Minibus.  Can be used as a tour bus or senior citizens bus.  It is 5-wide!

Road and rail maintenance truck with cherry picker.

Fire truck - tanker.  My first 6-wide fire truck!  It has more the scale of
my buses than my other vehicles.  Featuring working rear lights on top.  You
will notice that I was inspired by the work of Steven Asbury.

Tree service truck.  This one was there a couple of weeks ago but I've
updated the pics since I modified the articulated arm and the bucket.

A truck in dark gray featuring a dark gray 4x5 mudguard piece found in set
#1381.

Vehicles main folder:

This is it for now! :-)

Please let me know what you think!

Pierre
Hi Pierre,
Really Nice Stuff!  I think I've worked on half of those vehicles in real
life and you did an excellent job in creating them out of legos!  I'm not
sure which one I liked the most.  They are all really nice.  Keep up the
good work!
Tom