 Town / 4940
Re: New vehicles in my Brickshelf folder!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 22:34:43 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jonathan Lopes writes:
In lugnet.town, Pierre Normandin writes:

Tree service truck.  This one was there a couple of weeks ago but I've
updated the pics since I modified the articulated arm and the bucket.

I really like the articulated arm and the rack above the cab. The wood
chipper is nice too! I walk past one of these trucks quite often as I walk
to the subway to go to work. Did you think about making this truck in green
or sand green...like a parks dept truck? I like the front end as well.

I've seen this truck in white or orange but not in green yet.
http://www.mickeysbuckettrucks.com/1993_Ford__LRIII_White_10-17-01.JPG
http://www.mickeysbuckettrucks.com/wpe20.gif

Please let me know what you think!

I think you make some incredible vehicles. The pictures are so clear too.

Just fantastic.

Thanks for posting.
Jonathan

Thank YOU! :-)