 Town / 4933
Re: And now for something different
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 16:03:29 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Joe Meno writes:
Take a look at the roadster I created at

Hol-ee cow.  This is fiendishly clever.

Thanks!

Front fender slopes -- niice.

Cowling and engine detail -- niiice.

The front half was the fun part...it came together almost on its own.  The back
of the fenders came from a Jeep MOC I saw a few months ago

Colored door panels on what I previously thought was a useless Adventurers
car piece -- niiiice.

The really cool thing about that Adventurers cab is that it can fit 2 people in
a relatively compact space. But the color, well...the colored door panel was a
'desperation' move.

Overall, it's just plain spiffy.  The way you've covered up or otherwise
eliminated the studs lends to a very authentic look to the model.

The covered studs were a very happy accident...I didn't notice the smothness
until I attached the rear fenders with the 1x6 slat.

My only question is -- does it have an MP3 player?  :-,

Not yet;)

Cheers,
- jsproat