 Town / 4815
    Re: Fire Station MOC —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) Very nice. You have incorporated some very nice details into this building. I like the red 1x1 tiles on the face of the building & the columns btwn the bay doors. The cornice and top section is a little much for my taste, but overall a very (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Fire Station MOC —Rodney Gentry
     (...) As with the rest of us, it is sometimes easier to keep an honest man honest than to track the dis-honest one down and face the music. With the recent problems of "theft" of brickshelf pics, and then those said individuals then posting them as (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Fire Station MOC —William Toenjes
   (...) Thanks everyone for your kind words. As Rodney said I posted the copyright because of past talk of pictures being "stolen" and then passed off as their own work. I would be happy to email a high res photo with no © to anyone who asks. I have (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.town)