 Town / 4807
Re: Stadium model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 02:10:13 GMT

Peter Langlois wrote in message ...
Kevin,
I love the modularity of this model. You could change the shape to one that
is long and narrow just by moving two straight sections from the ends to • the
sides. Although, that would make an awfully narrow playing field but it's
just something I noticed. Maybe even just take the end pieces out and then
you would have a hockey rink! As for the playing field, why not drop a 3409
Championship Challenge into it?

Thanks Peter, you could also just build another pair of side sections and
make it longer. The end sections are not really swappable with the sides as
they are set back firther from the baseplate edge... the seating sections
could line up but the baseplate edges wouldn't line up (though I guess you
could fudge it).

What you can't see in the pics is that there's black and white checked
floors inside the end entrances, interior stairs up to the seating area, a
ticket sales office between the doorway pairs, sales booths inside to each
side of the doors, and locker rooms inside the sections with the side doors
for the teams. I just can't help doing interior stuff even when it's
invisible :)

Kevin
NEW tan facade kit, 427 pieces! http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-tfac.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information: