 Town / 4802
Re: Stadium model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 16:08:47 GMT

Kevin,

I love the stadium, it's extreemly cool. I like the pic with the "oval track"
in the middle. I would like to see some TV cameras though, even if it's like a
soccer feild a modern stadim has to be dotted with TV cameras. How else are you
gonna get that awesome action coverage to the broad populous!

Greg

PS, I did your facade kits, their pretty cool. If I wasn't so spacy right now I
think I'd look into some building s like those.

In lugnet.town, Kevin Wilson writes:
I just finished building a fairly large stadium model... I can only fill
about 1/6 of it even with ALL my town minifigs! :) Anyway, pics are here:

LMKWYT!

Kevin
NEW tan facade kit, 427 pieces! http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-tfac.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information: