 Town / 4796
Re: Stadium model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 13:44:33 GMT

In lugnet.town, Kevin Wilson writes:
I just finished building a fairly large stadium model... I can only fill
about 1/6 of it even with ALL my town minifigs! :) Anyway, pics are here:

Kevin - Thanks for sharing the pictures.  This is a pretty awesome creation
- something that I think a lot of folks with a LOT of mini-figs have thought
about doing at one time or another.  I like the details of the sky-boxes and
the tractor-trailer entrance.  For some reason though, one of the things I
find most appealing is the way the four green curved road plates look in the
center of the field.  Not sure what "sport" that layout would work for - I
guess maybe targeted parachute jumping? Super-sumo wrestling? Or is that the
circle that Bono stands in while he croaks out songs of freedom for
thousands of his closest fans?

Greg