 Town / 4761
4760  |  4762
Subject:
Mall
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 8 Jun 2002 16:13:35 GMT

Finished the foundation for the retail stores, foodcourt and washrooms. The
current stage is walls and floors are done and I'm now planning the roofs
(rooves?) This has interestingly enough tapped my red,black and grey beams
and black plates. The general idea so far is to make the building appear as
if it was built in the 70's. There are some cracked windows, water damage in
the service corridor and nicer facilities for the higher rent lots. I've
done a bit of reshuffling on the floor plan since it was posted, mostly in
regards to the grocery store and mall admin section. Also added washrooms
for the restaurant ( eepaneema i might have to borrow some of the kid's
bricks for that part )

cheers, Joseph