 Town / 4730
Re: vehicles by Pierre Normandin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 20:11:48 GMT

Hi!

The steps for the convertible are now online:

BTW, I've add a new black truck in the vehicles section.

LMKWYT!

Pierre

In lugnet.town, Pierre Normandin writes:
In lugnet.town, Peter Guenther writes:
In lugnet.town, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
Hi all,

I just saw this Brickshelf gallery for the first time.  Amazing models.

Wow.  That guy's got an incredible gift!  The Beetle is flawless.  Any
chance of posting or selling instructions, Pierre?  I'd love to build some
of these for MichLUG's train shows.

Peter

Hi Peter,

Thanks for posting!  I don't use/have LDraw but a friend of mine has built
in LDraw the car I think you're talking about.  So maybe I'll be able to put
the .dat file on Brickshelf soon.
The front of the car is an idea I took from Kotaro Ono's car, so He should
get the credits for it.
See:  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=8257

Pierre