 Town / 4732
Re: vehicles by Pierre Normandin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 13:57:37 GMT

In lugnet.town, Pierre Normandin writes:
Hi!

The steps for the convertible are now online:

BTW, I've add a new black truck in the vehicles section.

LMKWYT!

Pierre

Hello Pierre,
I have always admired your vehicles. Thanks for posting the building instrux
for the convertible.

Now, the black truck....from a quick look it looks like a typical lego
truck. The use of the wedge on the front, pretty typical....but, then I
looked at the rear end....mud flaps--fantastic....haven't seen them before,
and always wanted to make them on my trucks but never put time into figuring
it out. Also, the little detail of the 1x2 thin wall as a step into the load
bed....that is great. Little details like that is what lifts quite a few of
your MOC's to a new level.

I am very impressed with the attention to detail.
Thanks very much for sharing your MOC's and ideas.

Best,
Jonathan