 Town / 4729
    Re: MOCs: 6-wide Fed Ex Van, 4-wide VW Beetles —William R. Ward
   (...) Well, it's been worth the wait! (...) Golly! That's amazing. The wheel attachment mechanism is quite clever too, I don't believe I've ever seen that before. I'll have to try that sometime. It's impressive that you built it all upside-down, but (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.town)

        Re: MOCs: 6-wide Fed Ex Van, 4-wide VW Beetles —Sean Kenney
   (...) Thanks... The first time I thought of using these wheels backwards was last year when I built a bus, but I wasn't sure of a great way to attach them. (I just had them delicately balanced at the time.) :) But to attach them for real, you can't (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.town)