 Town / 4699
  vehicles by Pierre Normandin

Hi all, I just saw this Brickshelf gallery for the first time. Amazing models. (URL) (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: vehicles by Pierre Normandin

(...) Not to stir up envy in you, but it looks SOO much better live and in person. He brought a whole bunch of the vehicles to the Train Event (Toronto Train2) we were hosting. He brings lego vehicle design up to a new and better level. Benjamin (...) (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: vehicles by Pierre Normandin

(...) Thank you guys!! I appreciate a lot! :-) Pierre (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: vehicles by Pierre Normandin

(...) Wow. That guy's got an incredible gift! The Beetle is flawless. Any chance of posting or selling instructions, Pierre? I'd love to build some of these for MichLUG's train shows. Peter (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: vehicles by Pierre Normandin

(...) Hi Peter, Thanks for posting! I don't use/have LDraw but a friend of mine has built in LDraw the car I think you're talking about. So maybe I'll be able to put the .dat file on Brickshelf soon. The front of the car is an idea I took from (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.town)

  A Nice Revision ;) (Re: vehicles by Pierre Normandin)

(...) In lugnet.town, Pierre Normandin writes: (...) I saw your nimble variation of my Coupe Racer. You've been keeping good works, I do not hesitate expressing my admiration to you. And also, It's always honourable for me to feel someone thinks my (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: vehicles by Pierre Normandin

Hi! The steps for the convertible are now online: (URL) I've add a new black truck in the vehicles section. LMKWYT! Pierre (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: vehicles by Pierre Normandin

(...) Hello Pierre, I have always admired your vehicles. Thanks for posting the building instrux for the convertible. Now, the black truck....from a quick look it looks like a typical lego truck. The use of the wedge on the front, pretty (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: A Nice Revision ;) (Re: vehicles by Pierre Normandin)

(...) Hi, With the help of Kevin Dixon ( (URL) ), I've been able to find the set 4798 near me in Montreal so I could make a black version of my convertible. Here it is: (URL) have not try it yet but I'm sure it could make a great color scheme for (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.town)