 Town / 4609
Re: CAT 980G Series II Wheel Loader Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 08:57:04 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.town, Josh Baakko writes:

(Wait until you see the teaser pictures... I also have an older D7 in the
building stages, and many other peices of equipment planned)

Man I *hate* people that tease...

I think people who do this should be called Brick teasers :-)

Steve