 Town / 4610
Re: Sucking Rod Pump
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 12:31:18 GMT

Robert:

Very cool pump!  I'm surprised that noone else has commented yet.  A few of
these on your layout should really be eyecatching.

As to your tripod question, one suggestion might be to move the two side
legs of the tripod out a few studs and mount the clip piece onto a 1x2 plate
with center stud.  That would then allow you to rotate the clip piece
slightly inward (you would also need to rotate the clip piece up top
slightly outward) which would provide a more balanced tripod look.

I hope this is clear enough to help.  Again, great idea for adding
animation.

Tim

"Robert Powell" <rpowell@soundvet.com> wrote in message
Hello All,

I needed to add some animation to my part of the layout and this is what I
came up with: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=16117 . Has
anyone else built one of these? I'm looking for a better way to make the
tripod. Any suggestions would be appeciated.

Regards,
Robert Powell
SCLTC