 Town / 4566
    Re: Anybody every hear of set 1100? —David Eaton
   (...) Since the only one in the DB who owns one is from Norway, I'm guessing this was a Euro-only release... maybe not even in the UK? Dunno, but that'd be my guess... DaveE (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Anybody every hear of set 1100? —Anne Jorunn Midtkil
   (...) Even though I own it, I do not know very much about it. I got my copy from my brother when he came home for Christmas this winter. He had bought it flying here with the Norwegian airline Braathen SAFE, they usually have one set that changes (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.town)