 Town / 4523
  Re: New MOC: Michigan Theater

(...) The theater rocks.It's even better in person.I love the half stud work.The details on the inside are just as good as the detailed outside.Chris (who is home sorting his 9 - 6921's(monorail acc. pack) he got in the mail yesterday((5 days from (...) (22 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: New MOC: Michigan Theater

(...) Yeah, it is better in person. Given the camera and lighting conditions I couldn't get any good clear pictures of the interior. Perhaps if we actually have a sunny day anytime soon I can take better ones. But this is Michigan... Glad you like (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.town)