 Town / 4521
  Re: New MOC: Michigan Theater

(...) Hi David, This theater is fantastic. I really like like all the detail on the facade. Particularly the use of 1x4 tiles at the street level/entrance level of the facade, I use tiles in that manner as well. The columns are great & the blanked (...) (22 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: New MOC: Michigan Theater

(...) Your correct that the blanked in windows hide the exit stairwell. The staircase follows a similar path as the fire escape and exits were the front door is. I got the idea for the rustication when I got the Blacksmith Shop and its 1x4 studs on (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.town)