 Town / 4412
Re: My Last Entry for Town contest 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 20:40:47 GMT

Hello, Bram. Your latest ICON on BrickShelf is very funny  o)

In lugnet.town, Bram Lambrecht writes:
K Large vehicles
LIONHEART the Racing-Transporter Kotaro Ono
Looks great!  Lots of details and playability!

Thank you! In my opinion, great modelers are great reviewers.
I think you're one of them, Mr.Lambrecht.
You pointed out exactly all that I wanted to claim about my 6-stud
trailer.

I like how you added some styling to the trailer too
--it's not just a big box.

Yeaaaaah! BULL'S EYE!!!
I've been always wondering why the great trailer-head builders have
little interest about their containers.
So this time, I cracked my brains to try building a "detailed" one.

I don't really like the bumper/chin spoiler on the truck tractor though...
it looks a bit out of place. Perhaps it's just too big for a 4 wide cab.

Hmmmm, very sharp cutting remarks.
I'd tried making my trailer's nose a little impressive for the contest :)))
To hear your impression, I found that I succeeded at this point a half
and a half. X-)

The detailing on the rest of the tractor is excellent, however.
You even put a driveshaft underneath!

I'm very satisfied to get a careful viewer like you!
BTW, The Lighted guides on the side of Trailer-container (transparent
light-green grills)of mine, are inspired by a corridor of your GREAT
"Space-Plane".

BTW, I also really like this scooter:
And this scene:
Great use of unconventional parts!

Wow, I felt highly honour with your words.
I believe that your "Studio Retreat" will get a high prize @ the ISCC.
You're the excellent ABS furniture designer !

Thank you, again and again.

Kotaro