 Town / 4414
Re: Lionheart (Was: My Last Entry for Town contest 2002)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 21:11:31 GMT

Ooooops, Oh, no, Jacob, the GRAND"L-DRAW"site-administrator,,,
Is it you !!!? X-)

I've just been stunning to hear impressions from "Great Names"
one to next.....

In lugnet.town, Jacob Sparre Andersen writes:
Kotaro Ono writes:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=13703 LIONHEART the
Racing-Transporter Kotaro Ono
What a wonderfull model - also the bumper on the tractor.

Thanks, though Mr.Lambrecht do not like so much about the bumper B-))))

This 6-stud-wide monster-trailer can carry 2 "4-stud-wide"racing-motors.
I like those small thingies - and I think they may have delivered
the inspiration to solve a modelling problem of mine.

Yah! It's the greatest pleasure that I can inspire someone by my models.

I saw your models at the last 1st annual town conetst :)
Your vehicles are extremely unique and charming. (I love your "bus").
I think your models fit in LEGOLANDscape(my original word ;)) It means
landscapes in LEGOLAND age)very well....

Play well,
Jacob

Thank you, and Play well!
Kotaro