 Town / 4411
    Re: MOC: Union Station - Kansas City, MO —James Mathis
   Mark, Perfect station! Awesome. Brings back a flood of memories for me. This is the place that I fell in love with trains. 3 and 4 years old I was, took the Amtrak from Union Station to Texas when I was 3. Then, at age 4, took Amtrak's Chief (not (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ks, lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan)

        Re: MOC: Union Station - Kansas City, MO —Mark Chan
   (...) Unfortunately, I have never been on a train, and even worse, they have threatened to remove funding for the three Amtrak lines still in service near Union Station here in KC. I have until July to catch a train ride before they potentially go (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ks, lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan)