 Town / 4387
Re: New MOC: Windy Point Inn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 02:26:23 GMT

In lugnet.town, Benton Jackson writes:
Do you plan on displaying it at the B&B? Under glass, if necessary. It would
be neat hearing the reactions of the guests.

Yes, I do plan on displaying it at the Inn.  I would like it to be in glass,
but it's probably too big for that so it will just have to sit on top of the
piano in the main entry.  Hopefully it will be safe.

Jason