 Town / 4316
  Race track

Hi all, being new to this newsgroup I'll keep it short: I'm looking to build a Formula One Race track with different race teams, the grid, the crowd, the whole nine yards. I thought I could base the cars on the Hot Scorcher (4584). Any suggestion, (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Race track

Hi, A few weeks ago a built a minifig scale F1 car and factory. Unfortunately, my webcam broke and I couldn't take any pictures of them. I do have the car in MLCAD and have posted a screenshot on brickshelf: (URL) actual car I made uses a ferrari (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Race track

Hi James, Thanks for the feedback & MLCAD screenshot. I'm sure it's a model I could use if a want to build several race teams. Simple yet realistic. The scorcher is nice but has several downsides (too large, unique colored pieces, etc). I'll most (...) (22 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.town)

  Ferrari F1 MOC

Hi, I finally got some pictures of my minifig scale ferrari f1 car online. I've seen some other f1 cars recently on brickshelf and decided to post my own. Here is the link, although I'm sure it hasn't been moderated yet. LMKWYT. (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Ferrari F1 MOC

(...) side. I made a F1 car inspired by the big Ferrari F1 model, but it is certainly further from the original than your model: (URL) well, Jacob (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.town)