 Town / 4262
    Re: More Garbage (Trucks) —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) Thanks very much. I got the idea for the Mail truck after seeing a post office in one of the train layout pic's. It is just a simple design that I threw together while making dinner one night. The colors on the delivery truch were chosen 'just (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.town)

        Re: More Garbage (Trucks) —Manfred Moolhuysen
   (...) These truck desings are so good, they simply screem to be put into Ldraw LDR-files. (You might even consider to sell instances of the garbage truck as custom sets) If you're not familiar with the phrase "custom set" see (URL) for some nice (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.town)

        Re: More Garbage (Trucks) —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) Thanks very much! They're not *that* good though. I am warming up to the idea of mlcad-ing some of them, but that is way down the road. I am familiar with the custom sets available but have a long way to go before I could consider selling any (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.town)